THE PLACE TO START YOUR IT COMPANY
IMT Starter is an incubator within a group of two public higher education institutions: Télécom Ecole de Management, Télécom SudParis, and shared with ENSIIE.
Founded in 2000, the Incubator has accompanied 150 companies that have produced more than 1,300 jobs.
Our mission: To participate in the creation of the best IT start-ups through excellence in entrepreneurship coaching and assistance.
THE INCUBATOR IS:
- An open structure to all innovative IT entrepreneurs and/or young businesses regardless of their academic background,
- Part of the French Tech Ticket program
- 12 months of “customized”services provided by IT specialists and successful entrepreneurs – a unique service in the Paris metropolitan area,
- 1000 m² of office space in 2 different spots in the Paris Region,
- A community of selectively chosen, young Start-Ups (almost 25 start-ups every year),
- Access to our Alumni Network (more than 15000 active members all over the world),
- International workshops in London and Silicon Valley.